5 Lovely Rx 470 Fans Not Spinning

7820_01_sapphire nitro radeon rx 470 review amds rebellion continues

rx 470 fans not spinning tomshardware answers id 3286186 msi 470 fans spinning htmlSo i just recently got the rx 470 and i was running some test on CSGO And i noticed that it was reaching 55c and the fans were not spinning I know this card has a feature where the fans dont rx 470 fans not spinning rx 470 fans not 29 08 2016 Hi guys i bought rx 470 installed drivers but it seems that fans are not working The fans are working only when gaming and in windows i need to set it manually through Speedfan because it would have like 50C when idle and more


rx 480 nitro 05 10 2016 One thing i noticed with the RX 460 nitro is the blue led fan nearest the power connector does not spin up for ages even when i was playing the crew so i will check that again and post back in a bit with results i know my card is a 460 but its the same cooler rx 470 fans not spinning en msi index php topic 278588 0the fans of my RX 480 won t start spinning after a short while For example when watching a video they will start once the GPU reaches 60 and stop after a few moments when the temperature cools down After a few times the fans won t start anymore I m using the newest Crimson driver 16 11 4 fans would spin at 2600RPM highest I allowed during idle for no reason even if the temperature is below the threshold This is what my fan curve looks like After the fans stop spinning even if the GPU temperature goes above the threshold the fan won t turn on for some reason


I recently bought a MSI RX 470 and I ve ran into a major problem When I first installed the device into the system the fans would spin correctly Keep in mind that I did a full reset of my pc clearing everything from it including all graphic drivers then when I installed amd radeon setting the fans stopped spinning rx 470 fans not spinning fans would spin at 2600RPM highest I allowed during idle for no reason even if the temperature is below the threshold This is what my fan curve looks like After the fans stop spinning even if the GPU temperature goes above the threshold the fan won t turn on for some reason xfx rx 460 fan problems02 11 2016 I just bought a XFX RX 460 to upgrade my PC every time I reboot the fan works perfectly fine but as soon as I got into Windows it stopped spinning even until the GPU was overheating the fan still did not turn on


rx 470 fans not spinning Gallery


7820_01_sapphire nitro radeon rx 470 review amds rebellion continues
7820_01_sapphire nitro radeon rx 470 review amds rebellion continues, image source: www.tweaktown.com

2
2, image source: sapphirenation.net

amd radeon
amd radeon, image source: www.junkmail.co.za

index
index, image source: forums.sherdog.com

Comments